Monday, September 19, 2011

Nashville Homes Search with Smart Phones and Ipads

Nashville Home Search for Mobile UserdNashville Home Search for Mobile Phones - Some of my buyers are very technical, and they look for homes on their phones while cruising through the neighborhoods of Nashville. Most realtors don't use flyers anymore, so they use their phone to find the details of homes that catch their interest. Most websites are designed for computers, not phones, so the sites are slow and hard to navigate. I have a solution for that problem. I now have a Nashville MLS search optimized for smartphones on my website at www.tennhouses.com, I also have a direct link if you would like to give it a try. www.nashvillehomes.mobi Nashville MLS search

Posted via email from larrybrewer's posterous

No comments: