Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nashville - I understand that you want to sell your Nashville real estate for the highest possible net price, and I am here to help. I know that you will be interviewing several of my competitors today, and all of them are good real estate agents. But, will they guarantee that your home will be the first thing a buyer sees if they google your neighborhood. How about your school zone, maybe even your town.

Ok town might be a stretch, but the school and neighborhood is not. I can guarantee those things because that's they way I advertise my listings. I spend a lot of time and money learning the best ways to maximize the your online exposure, because that's where real estate buyers usually start.

My competitors will tell you that they have a website, and that your property will be on it. Ok, but will your property have it's own website, designed by someone who understands SEO (search engine optimization), so that Google understands how important your home is in your neighborhood. Will your property have a blog post ? How many?

Just a thought, it's your money. Google your neighborhood and see how many real tors show up on the first page before you make your decision.

If you would like to know more about Internet marketing for Nashville real estate, call Larry Brewer at 615-512-7853, or click on the link to my website www.larrybrewer.com

No comments: